Is this useful?

--

--

--

I’m a lifelong learner, a student of leadership and and a servant of others. My personal mission in life is to enable success in others. www.dustyholcomb.com

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

THE BEST WAY TO KILL YOUR ‘TO DO’ LIST

How To Achieve More Success In Sales (faster) in 2021

17 Weird Websites that Will Leave You Scratching Your Head

Finding Purpose by Building my PKM

Finding the Right Size

The Site That Pays $10-$20 Amazon Gift Cards For Every Software Review

When procastination wins

The Pareto Principle Gets Us 80% of the Way There — Here’s How to Get the Other 20% of the Way…

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Dusty Holcomb

Dusty Holcomb

I’m a lifelong learner, a student of leadership and and a servant of others. My personal mission in life is to enable success in others. www.dustyholcomb.com

More from Medium

Building a Culture of Accountability (Hint: it Starts With You)

A Case for Talking to the Universe this New Year

communicating stress to your team

Why is it important to be able to change?